DIY: valentine’s day cupcake socks
I wanted to do a little something for my girls on Valentine’s day and so I made them cupcake socks! Originally I wished to make candy jars but I couldn’t find the specific candy and jar size that I wanted. Luckily, I spotted these cute socks with hearts on them and decided I would make them into every girl’s desired dessert: cupcakes! I rarely do DIY crafts so please excuse my amateur work!
♥ Hershey Kisses
♥ Cupcake Holders
♥ Plastic Bag
1. Fold socks with help from this tutorial
2. Tape sock onto cupcake holder (I had to wrap with extra construction paper first because my cupcake holder was too flimsy)
3. Add a Hershey Kiss on top of ‘cupcake’
4. Cut cardboard to the size of each ‘cupcake’
5. Place the ‘cupcake’ onto cardboard and put into plastic bag
6. Wrap ribbon around neck to seal bag
Simple and easy to make.
Everyone deserves a little love and kiss on Valentine’s Day! ❤